Saturday, December 17, 2016

LAST MEAL

Hello guys, I am still with the paper. At this time I will write about the food what will I eat last if prohibited. The food I would choose is Mie. Why Noodle? Because for me Noodle is the food I liked, let you see just advertising on television ads, Noodle soup flavor. You just imagine if you buy soup typically costs up to Rp 10,000 Soto Mie try to buy only Rp 2500 only. Ha ha ha. Besides the food I like noodles also can save me at the time of shipment late Kwkwkwkwk. Cheap, was the key word for our children who roam the city people.
 
Said people eat noodles could quickly die, be silly, and often said that eating the noodles can be affected by appendicitis. For me it is a myth, how not? If you die in the hands of God, that dumb lazy to learn and this certainly oddly when eating noodles could be affected by appendicitis. There, sometimes I feel sad when people think like that. They say if you want to cook the noodles first have to remove the water, because then could dispose of preservatives on the noodles. But for me if it does not need to be hungry in a way like that, which is important too happy hearts full stomach. Kwkwwkw if you can not get eliminated from Indonesian noodles hehehe I have to go for my papers this week. I'll see you in my next paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment