Friday, October 7, 2016

Movie depicting the life of me

           
Hello guys, how how are you?
Hopefully either wrote. Okay just on duty this week I will write about a movie that depicts my life, a movie that would let me take that SWORD ART ONLINE (SAO) This Movie tells about a GAME. In the Movie who have entered into the GAME will not be back in the real world, they should be able to complete missions and fight monsters in order to get the key to reach the final stage. But more interesting if they die in the game then they also die in the real world, Movie is very cool is not it? Hahaha this movie I took on this task because a boy name Kirigaya Kazuto (Kirito), which became the main character in this movie fit together my personality, Kirito kid who was always alone, always thinking about how to survive in the world of Virtual, and always alert to her though always vigilant Kirito also people who always helped his friends. I am a person of her lover of solitude, silence, and I like to be alone reason I like it is because when I'm by myself I feel I'm so alive, alive in the sense that I can enjoy my life very gloomy, and I liked the place is deserted because I hate crowd, as well movie it, Kirito aloof reason Kirito aloof because he never had a group, all members of the group died when completing missions together more unfortunately again they were dead before the eyes Kirito it makes him always themselves and feel guilty because we are not able to helped his friend on a mission times, the movie really describe my life because we teach independent living and struggle against the harshness of life. For me SWORD ART ONLINE movie is not just solely teach about survival, but rather how we face problems that are in front of our eyes. In certain situations we should be able to take decisions, if we can not take a decision that our decisions, this movie taught me a lot about the set up strategies to real life, although the movie is to survive in the world of Virtual but I think a lot of positive things that can be taken and applied this real world. Words Kirito I like that In this world, the sword is what brings you anywhere. This may be a virtual world, but I feel so much more alive here (Kirito).Oke guys this is my story for duty this week, and frankly task this week is very interesting, because in this task and I could share a little about my personal story , I hope Miss Dini download and watch this movie hehehe. Thanks for everything and see you next week of course with a different material.

No comments:

Post a Comment