Friday, October 21, 2016

Favorite Apps

  Hello Guys? How are you this week? Hehh I hope okay. In this week I will write about two applications that I love, if you say like all the apps I like, but here I can only describe two course, here I will explain about the application blackberry messenger and Facebook. Blackberry Messenger application I choose because the application is very much demand at the moment, the application is also very helpful for me because with this app I can communicate with my family much kampong, if via SMS or Call it will take a pulse quite a lot, if with Blackberry Messenger it takes only a small quota and we will be happy to communicate with the family especially if we use the WIFI signal it will be better again to communicate. In addition to communicating with my family can also get info about the information in my class, because friends in my class average use Blackberry Messenger and always provide information there either get no duty or any news about lecturers and many more, sometimes we discuss how to do the problems and more often we kidding hahaha I am very happy to meet with them, it turns out besides me there are many more people who freak like me. And the application is very helpful for me because usually I buy things via the Online Shop, be it shoes, clothes, or food. At this time the seller more use Blackberry Messenger application because do not need to pay rent space to sell so they can control themselves through their Android Mobile anywhere. I often shopping online through the application of fuel because simple and easy do not need to go out to buy it, just give me your full address only and hose item how many hours it already exists and if it does not match then the item can be returned, so helpful is not it? Ha ha ha.
   Then I will discuss the application of Facebook, this application is very helpful because I can communicate with a friend of my old friends, there I can give news to my friends, sometimes we create an event to meet, in this application also helps me to communicate with my game and sometimes I see the game RF what is more famous if the game was appropriate and server Balance then my friend and companion game I would play, I do every day is always open this application because I was afraid of losing the information about my game because if missed the information then I will go down hehehe rank but when it started this lecture I reduce the time to play games, even a week never completely touching a mouse and keyboard game, I can only see through the server and told my friend to play. Depressing is not it? Hahaha oh yes these functions that are most important to me at this time for this application, Facebook application today where I have access to about PENDIKAR and before I entered Class I access information through SCMB UNTAN 2016 very valuable information could be me access through the preferred application I. Okay so first of me for the attention I thank them. See you in the next week a friend;)

No comments:

Post a Comment