Sunday, September 18, 2016

The main reason I chose to study in Untan

Hello guys, welcome to my blog, introduce my name Alpianto and often on call Alpi. This is my first post on this blog, what is the reason I chose UNTAN? Excuse me yes first near my home, my home in a beautiful cottage complex Ayani two sustainable way, because the benefits many of which can fuel-efficient gasoline what else would in Indonesia abolished in quality because most were destroyed in the world. Then if professors could not make home made meal at home if the count counted can reduce spending snacks outside. The second reason I chose that because UNTAN, UNTAN already on my mind when I was sitting at the high school, because for me the most famous UNTAN from other University. Because at that time I was very impressed with the hard work of students who followed the race UNTAN, UNTAN Robot and win the race from there I am more motivated to study for incoming UNTAN spirit. When I test in UNTAN I followed my SBMPTN Line took the first study program of Electrical Engineering second and third Informatics Engineering Mechanical Engineering. I take the test at the Auditorium UNTAN But when the announcement of the results of tests SBMPTN I was slightly disappointed because I did not pass at that stage. I had felt desperate but my friend said no independent pathways first, when I heard it I was more motivated to study hard. After the days passed I followed the path I took the first Independent Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering. At the time I joined the faculty UNTAN test more precisely in the engineering room and the matter quite difficult because what else English, very long when just want to see alone is boring because what else to answer it. But I am more like a math problem, because there we play count logic and arithmetic are quite careful in analyzing. When the test is complete independent pathways I am waiting for the test results and when the day where the graduation announcement My feeling very scared and excitement I was feeling stupid thinking what is this? And when I enter the number of participants there turns out I passed on my first choice in Electrical Engineering and it was the day in which a winning smile I emitted again I am very proud to be accepted at the University Tanjungpura What more can I enter the Faculty of Engineering have great pride in my life. What else I accepted diteknik Elektro I am very proud because of electrical engineering already become the target of me during a student, what electrical engineering is in the world of work are sought after because their intelligence in doing things with electricity and for me if I can not get a job according to expertise I, I will create their own jobs with my experience as an apprentice and my experience when becoming students UNTAN so I can reduce at least a bit of unemployment in Borneo. Bove is my first post on this blog do not forget to like and leave comments. Thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment