Sunday, September 18, 2016

My Favorite Photo




Hello guys, this blog I will write about my favorite photo. Photos of my favorite ones above it is the photo I liked for the moment, because to go where I need sacrifice pretty much as where when going just lock my bike was missing and already road fuel runs out so I had to try a little to push my bike at the Pertamina. The picture was the first time I liked was the background to the place, very interesting and nice. And that's where the least preferred in the cafe because the location where it was too on edge, I'm the type of person who likes a quiet place what else no one because there I was free to enjoy the sense of real life, when I relax there were only three people who in that place and three men including me is my friend finished three of us were free to speak joking and pass things for others that is too much, but we liked it. I also liked the waitress there, quite beautiful and friendly also means they can service two thumbs up. The food and drinks there quite expensive but for me the price it had no meaning if we are satisfied served. The thing I liked in the photo is my expression is pretty good in the photo and the photo says a lot that I was good so I was happy to hear the comments my friends. Okay guys this my post about my favorite photo and why I love it. I thank you for your attention and do not forget to give love and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment