Thursday, September 29, 2016

TWO THINGS THAT I ALWAYS BRING EVERYWHERE I GO

   Hello guys, here I will write two things that often I carry it everywhere. Two things that I often take ie mobile phones and earphones. First I will explain mobile phones, mobile phones can now be said to be a staple item for humans because its uses are numerous. For my first reason I carry a cell phone that I could contact my family and my friends, perhaps road I need help, I can contact my family or friends for help and vice versa. The second reason I that can access the Internet (specifically the existing java or android) because today information can be obtained easily through the internet for example, only information about the war in the Gaza Strip, we do not have to strain hard to look for it simply activate cellular data and search in google you found the information. What else today's world compete on the technology race, so as a human being in this modern era we have to be careful in use, accurate in the sense not to undermine but to make a knowledge. The third reason to bring mobile phones, because I have opened an online shop on my mobile phone application so I have every day to check whether there are consumers who are interested or just to ask questions. Now I will explain why I bring earphones, earphones I always carried because I am the one music lover, I am very happy to listen to music because music can represent my feelings if I have no job I would put earphones and listen to the music of my favorite, favorite music of my dependent I feel that I am glad I will listen to the song that is relaxed and when bored, or angry I listen to songs that rhythmic high. If I hear the song, the feeling I could be calm. But I limit the use of earphones can cause ear because I had hard time receiving the hearing, at one time I ever use these earphones in a long time, the impact that my head feels dizzy and start from that incident I limit their use. Up here my first post, for the attention I thank you. Do not forget to like and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment