Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Favorite Vacation Spot

    Hello guys, how are you this week? I hope that's fine .. This week I'll tell you about a favorite place when vacation, a favorite place for me when the holiday is Mimi Land. Why I chose Mimi Land? MimiLand because in a lot of games, when on holiday there because I was very happy to play as much, when there I can reduce the burden is on my mind. Because by playing there, I could feel more pleasure than usual, especially if we are exposed to the sea breeze there, behhhhh in heaven enjoying the air that gently blows, the waves flock waves hit the reef and the sparkle of sunlight when the sea water. The scenery is very beautiful, what else accompanied with coconut water hahaha my world was complete. Oh yes in MimiLand game that I like is playing windmills, the first time I enjoyed a windmill that feels like my heart is missing. Horrified, played here but there is no point where it stopped misery that is, when the windmill suddenly paused. There, I could see the scenery was incredible, when a man looks down below like ants, a little small and disoriented. But when looking at the ocean, there all missed that could repay all the fears earlier, very beautiful scenery. Sparkle sun, waves rolling rolls running, and can enjoy the sea breeze that brings peace.
    The second game I like when there is ontang earrings. Only the name of the already boring is not it? But it's a game that test your nerve slowly haha ​​slowly turning left or right but suddenly one to two minutes after the height of the position we sat elevated and accelerated round, when it was to the point that my friend and I shouted over the strong haha ​​spelled like a lunatic? Indifferent. Because the players are so hahaha because I've experienced around this point where the heart would come off that when we look toward the bottom, there heart would fall off because slowly lower and when rotated it will be high as I would fall only. Truly a game that kills the feeling. But all that can be paid off when we look towards the sea, as I said earlier really perfect. Okay guys this confide in me this week, if you want to know more what I confide topic again wait for next week yes, for the attention I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment