Friday, November 18, 2016

my karaoke song

Hello guys, still with me Alpi. this week I'll tell the song that I normally bring in karoke. I like that song Padi-Mahadewi. I love that song because it said the language is very good, for me it was wearing Indonesian song is good and right, not like the other songs in other words there must be words that are not standard, but in contrast to this song. Band Rice is also my love is not just a song called Mahadewi but there are many more, but this song makes me interesting that the lyrics in "The universe was all smiles, Duck and adored the presence Fascinated I looked at her face, I feel we know him" he said to me very deeply. I love this song because the melody is very beautiful instrument and can soothe my heart. The song was also impressed with me because this song was introduced by a man who I really like, but dashed. This song I know because the woman I love often play this song, when she first listened to this song to me there I feel what is the meaning of the intent of this song and this song beginning I liked this song and like this song too, vanished. But until now I like this song is not because 'he' but because of the uniqueness of this song and have the same story as the story of my love of travel. Hahaha so my vent. It's been up here before my writing about this song and someone. Briliant for who've read my writing this and thank also for Miss Dini because it makes me able to remember the past. Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment