Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ten years


     Hello? In this week I will write about my ten years ago and that will come. The task this week was very exciting because I can remember the memories memories of my funny at the time.
Okay I will explain once ten years ago, I particularly remember when ten years ago I never aspired to be a power ranger red, because red power ranger was very popular at that time. Red power ranger is very strong, a leader, has special power and more cool had a good strategy in the war. Back when I was a kid I never got angry and almost the same chaos of my friends just because the fight over who will be the red power ranger. Come to think is now stupid is not it? Haha but yeah that's how my life as a child. I was excited so red power ranger because it can save mankind from an evil monster monster attack And that's the world imagination on ten years ago.
     Now I will write about ten years. I expect a lot for the next ten years, the first one I will follow the word "eye for an eye" I hope the next ten years, concerning about the finish. Secondly, I hope I can be the best for my family, can be grown in all respects one example that could control my emotions, somehow at the end of these days my emotions prevail above all else, is my body and this is my mind, but everything changed when My emotional power. I really hope that I can face life with patience and learning to control emotions is not controlled by the And third, I really wanted to go to a place, the place was so beautiful to me a place where I can relax, enjoying the breeze along the beautiful birds chirping in the morning and a cup of coffee along with a totally black as sin is covered neatly. The place was none other than the forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment